Up to £300.00 per day
3 months ago
I am currently supporting my client with the recruitment for an Employee Relations Advisor for a period of three months.
The role is to provide a first-class Employee Relations advisory support ensuring a consistent and professional service throughout the group.
You'll be part of a national ER team that forms a fundamental part of the overall People function.
What we'll expect the job to look like:
* Provide Line Managers with expert ER advice and guidance, ensuring the advice and support given is proactive, accurate and timely
* First point of contact for colleagues for all ER issues across the Group
* Ensure that ER advice to colleagues is in-line with company values, policies and procedures, HR best practice plus prevailing legislative and regulatory requirements in order to minimise the risk to the organisation
* Ability to establish the upfront facts of the potential case and coach Line Managers on next steps
* Influence business functions to drive transformation
* Participate in the upskilling and behavioural improvements within the management team around ER issues and processes
* Challenge & improve people policies/processes/practices to ensure alignment and new ways of working
What we hope you can demonstrate:
* ER experience - managing high volumes of cases & change management processes
* Level 5 CIPD or Level 3 CIPD
* Ability to work independently and to show initiative
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to travel
My client are largely industry agnostic when they look for new people, they welcome diversity throughout from many sectors. It's worth noting however that you will be required to manage cases across their entire colleague population.