£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced ER Advisor to pro-actively support the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service across the London office.
Provide comprehensive HR & ER advice and guidance to Directors across the business.
As a ER Advisor you will be responsible for the following
* Be first point of contact for all HR advice in London office.
* Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, absence management, employee relations, resourcing, employee management and employee development, ensuring input is provided effectively, professionally and within required timescales.
* Develop an understanding of the People Investment business plan and support the delivery of related objectives within locations.
* Build effective working relationships with people at all levels within areas of responsibility to add value to the delivery of HR services by understanding individual strengths and development areas and the needs of the business.
* Provide credible advice on people issues, complying with policy, best practice and statutory requirements demonstrating and providing a challenging and robust view to deliver true business value.
* Work with recruitment colleagues to support and develop recruitment campaigns, including graduates.
* Support on all ER cases
I am keen to hear from candidates who have a background of working in a professional services environment with exposure of dealing with complex ER cases.