North West England, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor to join this fast-paced team, reporting into the HR Business Partner.
Working from the offices in Crewe, and out in the field nationally as required, this is a hugely varied role where youll focus on providing sound first line HR advise predominantly across the Operational Teams, whilst also supporting on people related projects and activities as needed.
As an ideal candidate you will have experience in:
* Managing and advising on a wide variety of ER cases, within set SLAs and KPIs, in a complex service led organisation. Multi-site Retail experience or similar essential
* Experience of providing a HR advisory service to a broad range of stakeholders essential.
* Taking ownership for producing legally compliant correspondence and advice in a timely and service driven manner.
* Experience of managing end to end transactional processes, producing MI reporting and conducting data analysis to drive solutions
* Building effective working relationships with your customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
* Ensuring effective and compliant processes and procedures are in place for the service and the business.
* Experience of supporting and delivering in areas such as performance management, resourcing, on-boarding and HR skills training along with the maintenance of all elements of the colleague life cycle required.
* Experience of working in a franchise model desirable.
* You will be a proactive, can do person, with the ability to instil a positive, team working culture.
* Comfortable in providing sound first line HR advice and case support both over the phone and face to face.
* Used to working at pace off your own initiative as well as within a team in a continuous improvement culture.
* You will be credible and confident, with the ability to positively influence at all levels of the business.