Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Employability and Skills Coordinator
Location: Commutable from Stretford; Old Trafford; Salford
Salary: Competitive; with excellent benefits package
We are thrilled to be working with a large, well known charitable organisation based in Manchester who are actively recruiting for an Employability and Skills Coordinator to join their team who work with young people aged 5 - 18.
You will be working with young people to improve employability prospects and skills through educational, leadership and personal development programmes. This will involve development of internal and external relationships to uphold, promote and innovate strategic objectives.
- Developing relationships with partners such as primary & secondary schools; further & higher education establishments; housing associations; statutory agencies; referral agencies and other partners as appropriate
- Create and develop activities that will challenge and enhance skills
- Identify, develop and deliver activities
- Monitor, evaluate and innovate funding and SLA objectives
- Collect all relevant data, information and evidence of good practice
Skills and experience required:
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Experience of working with children & young people
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of scoping, delivering, monitoring and evaluating a range of physical activity programmes
- Excellent communication skills; especially when engaging with young people
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to young people; working with a well known, leading organisation.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.