21 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Emergent Work Controller to join a large Aerospace company within Yeovil Somerset. This is a full-time ongoing contract position based in the Operations Business Control department.
You will be responsible for supporting the Emergent Work process throughout your specific production line. You will liaise with Aircraft Managers and operators to identify Emergent Work tasks. Produce and maintain spreadsheets to record all Emergent Work tasks as raised.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets
- Liaise with Aircraft management
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and record Emergent Work tasks and enable payment to be claimed from Mod or WIST
- Data entry
- Reporting of cost performance
- Work with all Operations Business Control team and with other teams around the business to develop and continuously improve the emergent work process.
Skills and experience required:
- IT literate (experience using Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service/administration experience
- Background within an Aerospace/Engineering environment would be advantageous
If this position is of interest to you, please apply today or contact us for more information!