Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen within the EMC; for the position of Quality Engineer, to provide direct management support to the Quality control-activities in EMC. Main activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Facilitate Quality Audits -in order to ensure" company and departmental. Audit programmes are achieved. Ensure _resulting actions and improvement opportunities are closed or implemented within 'the agreed time scale.
- Facilitate in quality investigations to determine root cause and 'ensure implementation of appropriate actions within specified time scales.
- Identify and implement process improvements across all manufacturing areas to ensure best practice is achieved
- Provide accurate KPl data to management for departmental progress reviews
- Propose; plan and implement internal audits too on conﬁrm process and procedure compliance.
- Quality Notifications (QN) co-ordinator I facilitator.
- Manage departmental QN's and ensure closed loop corrective and preventative actions are put in place which minimise the cost and effects of non-conformance.
- Plan and-chair the-departments Level 1 meetings.
- Support and provide presentations to. Level 2 meetings.
- Produce and implement controlled training to enable on-going control of Operator and Inspector stamp holders.