£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
19 days ago
To undertake EMC project engineering tasks to achieve project commitments, customer requirements, timescales and costs. And be responsible for meeting EMC project milestones on specific programmes.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expertise in writing Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERSs), detailed EMC Control Plans and other control & technical documents in support of product development.
- Knowledge of implementing UK Def. Stan., NATO AECTP and CE mark standards requirements will need to be demonstrated.
- Undertake assessments of all relevant environmental requirements and including interpretation for design and determination of test levels, at the complete product, sub-systems and equipment levels.
- Overall consistency of a logical approach across the breakdown of individual products and between the company product profile to meet the various requirements for maritime, land & air systems and deliverable support equipment.
- Plan, prepare and support conduct of EMC trials programmes at system, subsystem and component level within internal facilities and at external test houses.
- Maintain and develop effective interfaces to project and external customers for all EMC Projects activities.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN EMC ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)