negotiable hourly rate
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a contract EMC Engineer to support their teams in Bristol.
Key requirements will include:
- Undertake EMC project engineering tasks to achieve project commitments, customer requirements, timescales and costs. Responsible for meeting EMC project milestones on specific programmes.
- Provide expertise in writing Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERSs), detailed EMC Control Plans and other control & technical documents in support of product development.
- Knowledge of implementing UK Def. Stan., NATO AECTP and CE mark standards requirements will need to be demonstrated.
- Undertake assessments of all relevant environmental requirements and including interpretation for design and determination of test levels, at the complete product, sub-systems and equipment levels.
- Overall consistency of a logical approach across the breakdown of individual products and between the product profile to meet the various requirements for maritime, land & air systems and deliverable support equipment.
- Plan, prepare and support conduct of EMC trials programmes at system, subsystem and component level within internal facilities and at external test houses.
- Maintain and develop effective interfaces to project and external customers for all EMC Projects activities.