3 months ago
Duration: 6 months
Our client is a world leader in missile and weapons systems and create some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for missile sub-systems. They seek a talented Software Engineer to help develop critical products and provide technical support.
Proven ability / Key skills
- Proven ability of full lifecycle real time embedded software development.
- Embedded C, C++
- Proven skills in developing well-designed, testable and efficient software solutions.
- Ability to debug complex problems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile, or iterative development.
- Proven ability designing software using UML.
Knowledge of Defence standards and micro-controller technologies would prove advantageous, as would knowledge of RTOS & tools such as Rhapsody, RTC, LDRA.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).