0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Our client creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for missile sub-systems.
We are currently in search of an experienced Software Engineer, who is self-starter and able to hit the ground running immediately with minimal support.
The role offers the opportunity to work with a wide range of latest software technologies that are leading edge in the defence domain, across a broad range of weapon system products.
The successful candidate will help to develop critical products and provide excellent technical support.
- Experience of full lifecycle real time embedded software development
- Significant previous experience of developing embedded software using C, C++
- Proven experience of low level embedded bare-metal programming ideally without RTOS (real time operating system)
- Proven skills in developing well-designed, testable and efficient software solutions
- Being proactive and able to debug and solve complex problems
- Experience in software development methodologies such as Agile or iterative development
Desirable / Advantageous:
- Experience of producing high integrity embedded software
- Knowledge of Defence standards and Micro-controller technologies
- Knowledge of tools such as RTC, LDRA, Rhapsody
- Knowledge of real time operating systems
- Experience of designing software using UML