Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Electronics Test Engineer
Clearance: SC cleared or willing to undergo SC Clearance
Key skills: Electronics, Test Engineer, LabVIEW, Python, Bash, digital electronics, spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators, Linux, electronic components
I am looking for an Electronic Test Engineer to work in Guildford on a rigorous production framework underpins these products to ensure deliveries to their customers are of consistently high quality. Electronics Test and Analysis Engineers are involved in all aspects of the assembly, test and configuration of our electronic products.
Key skills for the Electronics Test Engineer:
- Familiarity the theoretical and practical principles of RF, analog and digital electronics.
- Familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and them in-circuit functionality.
- Experience working in a live production environment, delivering against tight timescales and being adaptable to frequent changes in requirements.
- Ability to use both basic equipment (digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, bench power supplies) and advanced equipment (spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators).
- Competent with the Linux operating environment
- Experience using scripting and automation software such as LabVIEW, Python, Bash or similar
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite applications.