£25000.00 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Production/Assembly professional who is looking for a step up? Do you have experience of working with electronic products; assembling, testing and repairing? Would you like the chance to play a part in ensuring the products your team produces are of the highest quality? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician to work for a large engineering company in Cheltenham. In this role you will work between Production and Quality teams to ensure the equipment produced meets agreed specifications. On the occasion that products don't, you will have the chance to carry out testing in order to find out the reason and work with your wider team to carry out repairs.
As Electronics Technician you will;
- Test products to assure they meet required specifications
- Carry out diagnostics and root cause analysis of non-conformity's
- Successfully identifying issues to prevent re-occurrence
- Liaise with both Quality and Production Engineer Team to patrol compliance across your team
- Guide and mentor Production Operators to ensure the team produces products to standard
- Build, repair and test new product
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of producing electronic products, being able to mentor peers in the assembly role. You should have enough electronics experience to be confident in carrying out testing of products; being able to identify where and when faults appear and providing corrective advice when needed. From time to time, you will also be repairing and building equipment yourself so having experience in soldering and assembly is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering business, where you can have a real impact on the quality of work that is produced.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice car programme
- Dental cover
- And so much more!
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!