Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280.64 per day
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Electronic Technicians for our client based in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
This role is responsible for the maintenance of Al Jawf Class Minehunters electronic systems and equipment and to provide specialist services to ships. The incumbent is also responsible for the maintenance of the Al iawf Class Minehunters and associated support equipment in accordance with the Al Jawf Class Maintenance Management System. Personnel will also be responsible for mentoring activities of local trainees.
- To maintain and repair defects in the ships electronic equipment including Radar, Naval Autonomous Information System Mk 4 (Nautis 4), External Communications, Navigational Aids (Navaids), Electronic Warfare (EW), PDM (3) and Identification Friend or Foe (1FF).
- To implement and adhere to the Maintenance Management System routines, including established fault finding and analytical maintenance techniques.
- To comply with all client directives, safety procedures and Codes of Practice.
- To deploy with the Forward Support Unit as required, and to work shift patterns to provide full technical support for the ships. Accommodation during deployment will be within the FSU.
- To undertake other duties as assigned on Al iawf Class Minehunters.
- Maintenance of the Al Jawf Class Minehunters and associated support equipment in accordance with the client Al Jawf Class Maintenance Management System.
Experience and qualifications:
- An ONC or an equivalent professional qualification, or a combination of training and experience to an equivalent educational standard
- Extensive engineering experience is essential
- Expertise in Naval Electronic Systems is desirable
- Working knowledge of all electronic equipment in the 'Sandown' class ships is beneficial
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation.