ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ENGINEERS – CONTRACTS 12 MONTHS
Contractshome based with visits to Telford or Washington or Bristol.
Undertaking the integration, verification, validation, and certification of equipment at the system and sub-system levels. These are embedded systems, and you will be looking at the V lifecycle systems engineering processes, exploring what’s happening within these processes and creating artefacts. Reviewing equipment suppliers’ submissions, checking these for adherence to standards (Defence standards will be 59-114, 59-411, 07-85, 23-09) and to ensure they meet the designated requirements. Liaison with Electronic Architecture teams, Fire Control teams, Crew station teams and Panels and Displays teams will be essential. Knowledge of Military vehicle electronic architecture (Vetronics) and C4I systems is desirable.
THE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILILTY WE SEEK CAN DE DEFINED AS ANY OF:
- Creating Data Exchange Protocols (DEP)
- Data Distribution Service (DDS) for real-time systems
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Systems Modelling Language (SysML)
- Creating Interface Control Documents (ICD) for electronic system
- Team Centre – configuration management tool
SOFTWARE PACKAGES / PRODUCTS:
- Cameo or Rhapsody
- Building state machine models
- Internal Block Diagrams
- SysmL requirements management.
- Creation of ICD.
- Ability to create data exchange protocols for MilCAN