8 months ago
Your experience as an Electronics Technician will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be responsible for a variety of production tasks over a wide product range, will be responsible for the manufacture and test of a variety of products and assist in the implementation of processes and tooling/test equipment to support reliable and cost-effective manufacturing.
- Carry out or support prototyping and first build activity and prepare products for the transfer to production
- Manufacture and assembly of a variety of multi discipline products in accordance with engineering specifications and instructions. To include, wiring, soldering/desoldering, PCB assembly and fault finding
- Set up & operate test equipment in accordance with engineering instructions. Appropriate training will be provided to be able to perform the various manufacturing operations
- Communicating errors in drawings or assembly to the Production Engineers/Team Leaders
- Qualified to at least HNC/HND level and worked in a multi-disciplined manufacturing or production environment for at least 3 years.
- Able to read/generate electrical/electronic diagrams.
- Have a good practical experience of soldering/de-soldering to IPC J-STD-00
- Have a good practical experience of PCB assembly and rework.
- A knowledge of both analogue and digital electronics.
Location - Dorset
Keywords: Electronics, PCB, IPC, assembly, soldering