Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £16.01 per hour
10 months ago
The Electronics Operator will be responsible for carrying out test tasks within the operational business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Carry out setting-up procedures for testing, to include the awareness of the need for periodic recalibration of test equipment.
- Carry out tests on electronic equipment in accordance with test instructions, using specified test equipment.
- Carry out simple fault-finding procedures on electronic equipment.
- Keep test records and reporting faults for rectification.
- Ensure manufacturing test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/ONC.
Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
Manual handling training.
Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes)
No colour blindness.