£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Inspector? Do you have a great understanding of IPC standards? Have you previously worked with electronic/electrical products? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronics Inspector to join a large engineering business in Dorset. In this role you will work with the wider engineering team inspecting both returned products and newly manufactured ones.
As Electronics Inspector you will;
- Carry out inspection of electronic equipment
- Conduct Goods-Inwards inspection of received goods from suppliers
- Survey and inspect returned equipment to enable a timely repair or refurbishment
- Identify and investigate corrective/preventive action
- Assist team members to enable products to be inspected within agreed time frames
- Record and monitor KPIs (E.g. Right first time)
To be successful in this role you will have a generous amount of inspection experience, having worked to IPC 610/620 standards before. You will have suitable knowledge of working, soldering and looms as you will be working with this type of equipment every day. Your role will mainly involve visual inspection, however from time to time you may have to use tools and so, experience of using these before would be a distinct advantage but non-essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join this team who are hard-working, friendly and genuinely support one other in reaching key departmental goals.
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!