Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Seeking Electronic Engineers required ideally familiar with the defence industry and developing military equipment.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To interpret customer needs and requirements, to decompose and flow them down into hardware requirements.
- Conduct electronics design activities and reviews, covering full system, sub-system and individual board design.
- Ensure that the technical solution meets the customer, legislative and business requirements.
- To identify and resolve qualification, certification and safety issues.
- Review and approve project technical documentation, including: Development Plans, Requirements Specifications, Design Documents, Interface Specifications and Acceptance Tests and the approval of design change requests and concessions.
- To support risk identification and mitigation activities.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers as appropriate.
- Overseeing initial test and integration including formal testing.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Engineering best practices, methodologies, processes and tools.
- Analogue circuit design ability and Technical refresh of legacy systems.
- Expert user of one or more PMRP and ECAD tools (CADSTAR is desirable, but all others will be considered)
- EMC standards and design principles.
- Whole product lifecycle within a defence environment and/or airborne system qualification.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ILS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)