Up to £0.00 per hour + negotiable
27 days ago
Electronics Engineer x 2
Contract 12 Months
Pay rate: Negotiable
Our Client designs a range of state-of-the-art optronics solutions for some of the most technically advanced defence and security platforms in the world.
We're seeking talented Electronics engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative electronic engineering role. You will be working within a team passionate about developing products for a safer world and we are now looking for like-minded engineers to join our client's team.
* Carry out design of electronic circuit assemblies from a set of system requirements
* Engage across a multi-disciplinary team across the project (Systems, mechanical, software, safety, etc) to develop an optimum solution
* Prepare for and participate in project design reviews
* Manage PCB layout activities, and the creation of a manufacturing data pack
* Liaise with procurement and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of product
* Carry out board-level testing and definition of test procedures
* Monitor progress against schedule and deliverables, and report to engineering manager
This position would suit a talented electronics engineer with proven ability in one or more of the following:
o Digital circuit design
o Analogue or mixed signal circuit design
o Motor drive circuits
o Power supply design
Desirable but not essential to role:
o PCB layout and manufacture experience
o Cabling and interconnect design
As a professional engineer, you'll be responsible for the design and approval of products that comply with regulatory safety and environmental standards including: EMC, RoHS, Reach, WEEE and relevant Safety Directives.
WE SEEK X2 ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)