11 months ago
Electronics Engineer - Through Life Support
Location: Pitstone, Buckinghamshire
Duration: 12 months
We are looking for a Contract Electronics Engineer - Through Life Support in our team to support customer projects for a World leading aerospace company to be based at their facility near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The Through Life Support (TLS) Hardware Engineer will provide assistance to the client's Through Life Support team to reduce the number of open PR's and ECR's, and to process and validate corrective actions, concessions and production permits.
- Review and approve engineering reports & investigations into ECRs, Concessions and Permits
- Support the reduction of open PR's & ECR's
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Previous proven ability working in Electronics Hardware domain (Analogue & Digital electronics)
- Robust analogue and digital electronics knowledge and proven ability for the design, development, manufacture, testing, certification and in-service support of complex electronic hardware
- Knowledgeable in working with aerospace standards and procedures
- Proven ability as a reviewer and approver of Designs, ECAD drawings, ECRs and Concessions for electronics hardware
- Proven technical ability, to lead and resolve complex electronic issues using industry standard improvement tools & techniques
- Ability to author technical reports and documentation
- Software skills: Mentor DX-Designer, Mentor-Expedition, Or-Cad capture CIS, Protel, Altium, P-Spice, Bench link data logger tool, EMC-32, LT spice and Visio