£0.00 - £55000 per annum
17 days ago
Are you a degree qualified Electronics Engineer who is looking to progress in their career? Do you have good experience working across analogue and digital electronics? Are you capable of carrying out digital circuit design, schematic capture and PCB design? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer to join a market-leading engineering business based in Dorset. In this role, you will join a dedicated project team where you will work together to deliver bespoke electronics; focusing on digital circuit design with FPGAs, analogue low-noise interface and power amplifier design.
This is a role where you will have the opportunity to work across the entire life-cycle, from translating customers requirements into specifications, carrying out design work, testing and verifying and ultimately delivering along with all supporting documents. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer who would like a hands-on, full life-cycle role!
As Electronics Engineer, you will:
- Translate customers specific requirements into electronic specifications;
- Conduct detailed electronic design and implementation of circuits;
- Carry out verification to identify design requirements;
- Document and prepare procedures for testing, ensuring these are traceable to original requirements;
- Compose detailed and accurate supporting documentation to support your design work;
To be successful in this role, you will hold a degree (or equivalent) in an electronics related discipline and have a good amount of design experience gained from previous roles. Your experience will cover analogue circuit design, digital circuit design and schematics capture. It would be highly advantageous if you have previously taken products through into high volume manufacturing, although given you have strong design experience this isn't essential.
This is your chance to progress your engineering career with a market-leading employer who support, engage and develop their workforce!
- Flexible working around core business hours
- Generous pension scheme
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- Training and development budget
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today…