about 1 month ago
Are you degree educated in Electronic Engineering or have experience in conducing electronic design? Have you previously worked on schematic design, PCB layout and mixed-mode simulation? Would you like the chance to join a market-leader who can offer you a fantastic long-term career path? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer to join a market-leading engineering business based in Dorset. In this role, you will form part of a dedicated team of Engineers who provide services to support a range of analogue systems. The team cover a variety of activities from requirements through to the design and maintenance of these systems and products. Your role as Electronics Engineer will play a crucial part in analysing instrumentation and Control (I&C) equipment; proposing new and innovative solutions to enable the equipment to be operated within very specialist sectors.
As Electronics Engineer you will:
- Carry out specified design, development and repair work;
- Draft concise and accurate technical reports, requirements capture, specifications and drawings;
- Establish your customers solutions and contribute to discussion for proposed work with sales teams to agree on the correct outcome;
- Review peer's technical reports ensuring functionality and compliance with standards and requirements;
- Conduct analysis of systems to establish requirements for replacement or refurbishment;
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the supply and support of third-party equipment;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and modernisation across your team;
To be successful in this role, you will have previous electronic design experience encompassing schematic design, PCB layout and mixed-mode simulation. With your background in electronic design, you will have a good level of understanding of analogue electronics and will have familiarity with electronic component families and categories.
If you're looking to join a market-leading business and develop a successful, supportive long-term career with them then this is the role for you!
For more information on this role please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…