£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Do you have a passion for electronics? Are you experienced in working with analogue/digital design, schematics and PCBs? Would you like the chance to gain an Engineering role within a growing electronics business? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer to work for an electronic manufacturing business in Stafford. In this role you will play a key role within a specialist team to produce bespoke PCBs that will be used in a range of equipment for market leading, blue chip clients. Forming part of the small and friendly team you will be vital in achieving shared objectives.
As Electronics Engineer you will:
- Carry out design, development and analysis of electronic circuits
- Generate requirements for electronic systems
- Conduct design and schematic capture
- Provide advice on PCB layout, component selection and reviews
- Communicate with customers when needed on technical issues
- Ensure all work is correctly documented and in line with operating procedures
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who is experienced in working within an electronics environment, is passionate about the subject and keen to secure an Engineer role. You will be qualified to HNC (or equivalent) in engineering and will have a good understanding of all things electronic; analogue and digital design, schematic capture and circuit simulation etc...
This is your chance to join a successful electronics manufacturing business and progress within your career!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today.