7 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer (x3)
Duration: 6 months
A client of ours seeks three Electronics Design Engineer's to work on site in Stevenage.
Depending on the stage of the project, possible tasks include:
- Negotiation of sub-system requirements
- Derivation of circuit architectures
- Circuit design and analysis
- Schematic entry using Zuken schematic editor
- Produce design documentation
- Achieve manufacture of prototypes and initial test of these
- Defining and performing formal testing including supporting environmental and EMC trials,
- Produce design statement and test reports that contribute to the evidence Requirement for certification of the product
This work will be achieved to time and budget under the direction of the Electronics Design Authority. Dependent upon the specific project task and technology used, a range of skills will be considered including, digital and microprocessor design, analogue design from low to RF frequencies, power electronics design including some power supply design. These roles require candidates to be self-starters, have the ability to influence and interface throughout the organisation and to be able to organise and plan their own work.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).