Hourly Ltd rate
18 days ago
An Electronic Design Engineer contractor is sought to support our client at their site in Stevenage.
Possible tasks include:
- negotiation of sub-system requirements,
- derivation of circuit architectures,
- circuit design and analysis,
- schematic entry using Zuken schematic editor,
- produce design documentation,
- achieve manufacture of prototypes and initial test of these,
- defining and performing formal testing including supporting environmental and EMC trials,
- produce design statement and test reports that contribute to the evidence Requirement for certification of the product.
This work will be achieved to time and budget under the direction of the Electronics Design Authority.
Dependent upon the specific project task and technology used, a range of skills will be considered including:
- digital and microprocessor design,
- analogue design from low to RF frequencies,
- power electronics design including some power supply design.
The role requires candidates to be self-starters, have the ability to influence and interface throughout the organisation and to be able to organize and plan their own work.