Up to £35.00 per hour
7 months ago
Electronic Warfare PFA Systems Engineer
Location: Warton, UK | Duration: 12 Months | Pay Rate: £35.00/hr (Ltd)
An exciting opportunity exists to join an expanding team delivering an Electronic Warfare capability for an overseas Air Force. Functioning within a highly dynamic team, the role holder will help shape the development of a new Post Flight Analysis (PFA) product into a very capable and scalable Mission Data Analysis toolset.
The role holder will work closely within the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the new capability both on time and budget using lean principles and agile methods. A key aspect of the new toolset is its combined development with the client's industry partner.
- Development of the new PFA product such that it supports the processes and procedures used by the customer to analyse and subsequently generate their mission data for a Multirole Fighter Aircraft.
- Working effectively as part of a very close-knit team, including full coordination with the partner company's development team.
- A degree of travel to relevant domestic and foreign sites.
- Proven ability with systems engineering principles, specifically those around system integration.
- Proven ability working on medium to large IT projects would be beneficial.
- Additionally, a background on Multirole Fighter Aircraft is desirable but not essential as new ideas and approaches will be welcomed.
Additional Security Information
Due to the sensitive nature of the product, all applicants must have worked in the defence industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining a UK MoD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).