Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £28.00 per hour
4 months ago
- Production Test and Diagnostics of Complex weapons at System and Subsystem level.
- Test of complex electronic equipment, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level.
- Identification of corrective action, in a timely manner allowing Manufacturing to continue production in line with programme.
- Technical support to Test Operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production.
- Assessment of related Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Evaluation of Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
- Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board meetings to ensure efficient progress of equipment and quality notifications towards corrective action.
- HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent, plus substantial level of experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test.
- A good understand of measurement and test principles, and equipment.
- An understanding of RF and Microwave technology at subsystem level would be an advantage.
- Good Planning and Organising skills.
- Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Manual handling training. ESD training.