£24.00 - £28.00 per hour
9 months ago
Test and Diagnostics of Complex electronic equipment at System and Subsystem level. Diagnosis of test failures down to component level.
Identification of corrective action, in a timely manner allowing Manufacturing to continue production in line with programme. Technical support to Test Operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production.
Assessment of related Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures. Evaluation of Technical problems in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board meetings to ensure efficient progress of equipment and quality notifications towards corrective action.
Qualifications/ Person Specification
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent
- Substantial level of experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test
- A good understanding of measurement and test principles, and equipment
- An understanding of RF and Microwave technology at subsystem level would be an advantage. Good Planning and Organising skills
- Manual handling training