Oldham, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Electronic Test Engineer
Location - Easily commutable from Rochdale, Stockport, Oldham, Manchester
Currently recruiting for Electronic Test Engineers for a well-known manufacturer.
Ideal candidates are ex-forces i.e RAF, Navy, Army, etc.
Must be flexible.
The current team are working Days - 08:00 - 16:00 (Friday (08:00 - 13:00 on a Friday)
The hours could change to the shift pattern below - rotating weekly.
14:00 - 20:00
Please note: When working the shift pattern above you will be compensated with a very lucrative shift allowance.
- Fault find, Repair and test a range complex electrical assemblies on returned and manufactured units
- Diagnose technical issues
- Keeping data logs up to date.
- Software updates.
- Specialist training
- Using Reverse Engineering methods
- Soldering capabilities both through hole and surface mount
- Working with Printed Control Boards (PCBS)
- General maintenance on test equipment
- HNC or HND in Electronic Engineering or above (desirable)
- Ability to interpret diagrams
- Electronic Repair, Service, or Maintenance Engineering background
For more information please contact Chris Wakefield on 0161 707 1516 . Morson International
RAF; R.A.F; royal air force; army; reserves; navy; TA; T.A; territorial; electronics; pcb; printed circuit boards; test;