£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you expereinced in producing, building or assembling electronic products? Do understand the importance of keeping an eye on KPI's and ensuring teams meet them? Would you like the chance to lead, motivate and develop a team? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electronic Production Supervisor to work for a large engineering business based in Wembley. In this role you will supervise and manage the Production Team enabling them to work to their full potential in order to deliver on agreed targets.
As Electronic Production Supervisor you will;
- Allocate Production Operators to each stage of the build process
- Review and prepare work packages and production schedules
- Monitor and report on material usage
- Communicate with internal departments such as Planning, Procurement, QA etc.
- Reporting on progress and status of production to senior management
- Monitor KPI's to ensure these are achieved
- Train colleagues when required to ensure they are working to correct processes and procedures
- When needed, carry out hands-on assembly of product in the absence of others
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked within a manufacturing/production environment and will understand KPI's; why there are important, how to monitor them and the consequences of not meeting them. As you will be line managing a team of Operators having the aptitude to lead and motivate a team is essential; conducting reviews, recruitment, training and development will all be part of this! The industry in which you come from isn't a problem, what we are looking for is someone who is used to working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and is able to turn their hand to all that involves.
This is your chance to join a market-leading engineering business where progression, employee engagement and quality of product is of the highest importance.
- Flexible working
- Fantastic company pension scheme
- Commutable location
- Recently refurbished offices
- Dental insurance, childcare vouchers and more!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!