£35.00 - £44.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
The company provides a variety of fixed and towed array Sonar systems products supplied to Navies and commercial shipping clients the world over. They currently require an electronics engineering troubleshooter to come on board and assist with electronics development in multiple areas. You will be investigating poduct returns and looking at solutions to create a more robust product essentially troubleshooting the returns and looking for solutions. Tasks will include;
- Test & Diagnostics to component level on digital, analogue and potentially RF circuits utilising volt meters, Oscilloscopes etc.
- Investigate problem areas and look for potential reasons (Obsolescence) and solutions.
- To carry out general electronic design and development engineering tasks.
- To develop innovative and cost effective electronic solutions which meet design requirements within the constraints of the programme budget and schedule.
- Generation of product technical specification documents, design, test and verification documentation
- Trials and integration support as required
- Provide off-site support as required
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEER / TROUBLE SHOOTER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)