Up to £21.00 per hour
9 months ago
Morson International is looking for Electro/Mechanical Build Inspector for our client based in Stevenage.
The Build Inspector will oversee all Quality activities within the Bio cleanroom, responsible for the verification of flight hardware to
Drawing in Line with Work Instruction, Processes and Procedures. This will includes the raising and control of Non-Conformance Reports against complaints..
The Build Inspector will predominantly cover assembly build verification using hand measuring tooling IAW Drg they will also need to cover Resistance measurement using DMM
Essential experience -
* Able to understand Electrical and Mechanical drawings
* Competent in the use of Hand Measurement tooling
* Able to use read and understand resistant measurements using DMM.
* Able to work a 4 on 4 off double day shift
* Cover Patrol Audits of Works Instructions, ACS and assembly technicians' activities
Desirable experience -
* Recognised time served in the aerospace industry or equivalent
* Working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom.
* ESA certificated soldering knowledge.
* Willing to travel abroad for key project phases - to be discussed further at interview
Interpersonal skills -
* Able to work in a team.
* Confident enough to challenge technicians.
* Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.