South East England, England
Up to £11.69 per hour + PAYE
7 months ago
11 ELECTRO MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS REQUIRED ASAP IN GREENFORD, MIDDLESEX!!
OUR PRESIGIOUS CLIENT WITHIN THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY BASED IN GREENFORD, MIDDLESEX IS LOOKING FOR 11 ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS TO START ON-SITE ASAP!!
37hrs per week
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for building electro-mechanical assemblies and using automated test equipment to the required quality standards, whilst working to customer delivery deadlines.
- Build electro-mechanical assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard
- Carry out automated tests of built sub-assemblies and general assemblies
- Pack products
- Adhere to work procedures, quality standards and timescales
- Train colleagues when requested to do so, to agreed company standards in working practices and process
- Ensure all work is carried out promptly and with the instructions given
- Report any issues to Team Leader or Line Manager
- Work with team members to adhere to deadlines, demonstrating flexibility where required to meet business needs
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Maintaining good working relations
- Check quality of the product through self-inspection
- Record and report any discrepancies or non-conformances
- Achieve targets - output targets, quality targets
- ESD awareness
- Understand and work to assembly drawings and instructions
- Work from detailed instructions
- Use of automated test equipment
- Use a PC & ERP system (IFS) for clocking and job booking
- Numerate and literate
- Basic computer skills
- Experience of working within a similar Manufacturing environment preferred
Use of production tools such as crimp tools, wire strippers, soldering irons, heat guns etc.
To apply please forward an updated CV stating availability/notice period.