about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working within an assembly/production environment? Have you got excellent soldering and wiring skills? Are you able to read engineering drawings and carry out five-star assembly work? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Assembly Technician to work for a large engineering business based in Dorset. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling a range of electro-mechanical products that are used in a range of critical industries across the world. Your day-to-day tasks will involve a mix of repairing and refurbishing existing equipment as well as assembly of new products. Working as a team, you will share knowledge and best practice to ensure all electro-mechanical products are assembled on-time and to a high standard.
As Assembly Technician your role will involve:
- Assembly of electrical and electronic system on new products
- Assembly of Mechanical assemblies
- Soldering high-density multi-pin connections and surface mount devices
- Assembly of mechanical components using multiple fixing methods and standard and specialised tooling
- Control cabinet assembly
- Refurbishment and upgrade of existing products returned to factory including stripping and cleaning
- Following technical drawings and working instructions including schematics
- Update whilst maintaining Data integrity in all paperwork and electronic systems including ERP and traceability.
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and cleanliness whilst complying with best health and safety practice including manual handling
To be successful in this position, you will have previous experience of holding an assembly role within a manufacturing/workshop environment; appreciating the challenging and busy working environment that comes from a 24/7 manufacturing business. Along with this, you will hold demonstrable skills in soldering, wiring and assembly of electro-mechanical kit with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings. It would be highly advantageous if you hold IPC qualifications, although this isn't essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business who can offer you great long-term career prospects!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…