Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
* Ensure safe systems of work are carried out at all times.
* Read/Interpret Electrical Drawings, MDS and Guidance information.
* Undertake new system fits across all classes of RN vessels.
* Install various types of Electrical Equipment associated with an RN vessel such as motors, starters, control panels, Radar and associated equipment, weapons systems, internal and external comms.
* Fault diagnosis and defect rectification.
* Carry out Electrical Testing.
* Execute various crimping techniques. ERMA, Gold pin.
* Terminate multiple types of Cable.
* Install Cable Support Systems. Cable Tray/Basket/Conduit/Hangers
* Install/Reeve cables
* Pack various types of glands / transits. Roxtec, RISE, Brattberg.
* Terminate multi pin plugs such as 608 and Amphinol.
Remove and install basic mechanical and constructive items as required.