£27000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Electrician to be based in Fort Halstead, Sevenoaks.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our team, working with our client site based in Fort Halstead, Sevenoaks. The site boasts fantastic facilities, such as subsidised gym membership and onsite restaurants. This role will support our client in maintaining their critical defence sites and making our customers' lives easier.
Working 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 8am-4.30pm (4pm finish on Fridays)
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- Isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Multi-skilled background with a good understanding of steam generation & HVAC systems. A good understanding of High Voltage systems would also be an advantage.
- The responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing required.
- C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person (Electrical, Confined Space or Pressure Systems).
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems Understanding of A/C systems and controls Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns Ability to obtain and retain SC clearance
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.