£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
15 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Electrician to be based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Length of Assignment: 11/06/18 - 19/06/18
Hours: 5pm - 12pm (Midnight) Monday - Friday
- Installation of New Lighting Fittings within Toilet and Lobbies.
- To ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with (post apprenticeship) experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- Isolates defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person (Electrical, Confined Space or Pressure Systems).
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Multi-skilled background with a good understanding of steam generation & HVAC systems. A good understanding of High Voltage systems would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and work to GMP, (good manufacturing practice).
- The responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adherence to all current company procedures.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers and Work within a site team of 59 field and office based staff.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money.
- Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.