Up to £15.87 per hour + PAYE
7 months ago
Our Prestigious Client based in Filton, Bristol within the Aerospace industry is looking to recruit a Time-Served Electrician ASAP!!
Working standard days Mon-Thurs 7am-4.15pm - 35hrs per week.
MUST BE TIME-SERVED AND BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF APPRENTICESHIP AND ANY SUPPORTING QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATES OF PROOF!
The tasks undertaken in this role will be completed and worked through the use of:
- Assembly and installation of electrical assemblies, wiring looms and functional testing/trouble shooting of electrical systems
- Working within confined spaces (tank work), which includes restricted and physically demanding wing access and egress
- Some work is carried out using mirrors or by touch alone
- The use of solvents and primer paints is required
- First party certification will also be required following successful completion of the relevant courses
- Ensure parts are produced on a 'right first time' basis
- Responsible for the timely clearance of work phases using the SAP system
- Responsible for highlighting any non-conformance to the Process Team Leader
- Adhering to the requirements of the business Quality Procedures
- Accountable for Health & Safety requirements under Section 7 of the HASAWA 1974
- To hold first party inspection approval (M02 status is subject to obtaining A stamp approval)
- Responsible for general housekeeping within the area
Must have a recognised indentured electrical apprenticeship and ideally have previous experience in aircraft electrical installation/detail.
- Ability to work to standard operating procedures
- Must be able to work in small teams with Process Team Leaders
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and techniques to support the business continuous improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills
To apply please forward an up to date CV along with any supporting documentation for consideration stating current availability/notice period