Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Up to £28020.72 per annum + 5% annual bonus
20 days ago
Job Title: Electrician (Permanent)
Location: Derrylin, Enniskillen
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
I am recruiting for a qualified electrician on behalf of a large manufacturer in the area who are looking for a strong electrician and team player.
You will be focusing on electrical maintenance, repairs and fault finding of plant equipment to minimise downtime on the site and assisting the electrical team. This will include following health & safety policies and procedures; covering shifts for the team, including nights & weekends.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and improve you skills in a large manufacturing environment.
- Diagnose issues malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate and troubleshoot problems.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing equipment, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Make decisions based on technical documents, including schematic drawings and diagrams.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Ensure the correct PPE is always worn.
- Keeps storage and shop areas in a neat, well-stocked, clean, organised manner.
- GCSE in Maths & English
- Electrically qualified
- Industrial/Manufacturing background is highly desirable
To apply, please send your CV or Jake Juniper on 0161 707 1516. Please note- if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Key words- Electrician; Electrical; "Electrical Maintenance"; "Electrical Engineer"; "Electrical Installation"; "Electrical Wiring"; "Fault Finding"; "Glass Manufacturing"; "Site lighting"; "Emergency lighting"; "Test Equipment"; "Servo Motors"; Tools; Safety; Installation; Manufacturing; Plant; Factory; PPE; PLC's.