City of London, London
Rate on application
9 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Services 2 Engineer, for one of our prestigious customers based in London. The role is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required. This role forms part of a Flagship contract and as such any successful applicant will be highly motivated with a forward thinking proactive approach to new working practices. The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude, responding to adhoc building fabric or handyman tasks and support the client site teams.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
* Carry out daily reactive calls.
* Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
* Basic 40 hour week. However a flexible approach to working hours is required.
* Form part of Standby Rota
* Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
* Health and safety awareness.
* Documentation compliance.
* Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
* Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
* Understanding water treatment process, according to L8.
* Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to a high standard.
* Carry out adhoc handyman tasks as requested by client
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
* IEE 17th/18th Edition an advantage.
* Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
* In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
* Sound Judgement and examples of logical problem solving.