£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
11 months ago
We currently have a requirement for an Integration technician working as part of the AIT team for our prestigious defence and space client based in Stevenage.
Working as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan
* To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
* To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
* To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
* Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
* To mentor when required with certain products, activities
* Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
* To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
* ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
* Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
* Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
* Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
* Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
Education & Training
Good experience and skills are key for this role but a relevant qualification would be noted
This role is for shift work and the most frequently used shift pattern is -
06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs & 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs - rotating weekly
The pay rate is £20 per hour LTD on day shift, this will probably only be worked for a week or two as a training period. You will be required to go onto the shift pattern above which will entice a 20% uplift on the day shift rate making it £24 per hour LTD.