Up to £33000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Electrical Technician to cover sites across North West London.
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry our minor electrical works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected.
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
- Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
- On call allowance
- Company Van
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.