Up to £20.00 per hour
16 days ago
Morson are looking to recruit an Electrical Technician on behalf of our prestigious Aerospace and Defence client based in Stevenage.
The successful candidate will be working as a member of an AIT Operations team, consistently producing items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan.
* To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
* To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
* To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
* Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
* To mentor when required with certain products, activities
* Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
* To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
* ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
* Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
* Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
* Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
* Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
This role is for shift work and the most frequently used shift pattern is:
06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs & 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs - rotating weekly.
There is a 20% uplift on the initial rate for shift work.