Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
CSS&T (UK) Field Service Department (FSD) are looking to establish a tiger team that will perform work on LH (UK) Helicopter Products. This will include both support to pre-delivered and delivered products operating in the UK (includes Yeovil main-site when required) and overseas at the customer or 3rd party operational bases. The Tiger Team will possess versatility by trade and experience across the UK manufactured product base.
Tiger team tasking will be managed under a FSD lead coordinator and will include but not be limited to the following;
- Carry out discreet repairs in accordance with OEM approved work instructions.
- Carry out modifications of aircraft and /or major aircraft components to OEM approved work instructions.
- Inspection and supervision of maintenance operations.
- Scheduled Servicing (Line or Depth) and support to Flying operations.
- You will have served a recognised aeronautical apprenticeship or have equivalent military training.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience, post apprenticeship training will also be required.
- Current experience on either the Lynx, AW159 or the EH/AW101 product is essential.
- Multiple experiences across these platforms and/or any other LH helicopter product experience would be advantageous. This experience can relate to Aircraft Maintenance (At Line operation or Depth level), Aircraft Build/Flight, Modification, Repair & Overall in either a Mechanical or Electrical/Avionics discipline.
- Medically assessed fit to travel.Advantageous;
- Currently /previously been in possession of a company inspection approval or equivalent military maintenance authorisations.
- Previous overseas working experience, cultural awareness, team leadership /supervisory experience and computer literacy will be advantageous, but not essential.
- Other LH (UK) Helicopter product experience other than that previously mentioned.Other role requirements;
- You will be on standby to deploy worldwide at short notice in response to the client's customer / company AOG needs.
- You will be in possession of a UK valid driving licence and Passport and expected to maintain the validity of these at all times at your own cost.
- You will be expected to work flexibly (i.e. extended days or weeks) to accommodate the operational requirements. Extended hours will be compensated with additional leave.
- The client, subject to individual performance, knowledge and experience, might offer a permanent role within FSD.
Terms and Conditions (Not sure whether you'll want to advertise these bits or just speak to the individual)
- Fixed 45 hour week
- 12 month renewable contracts - retention applied with 25% held if new 12 month contract agreed (Normal field service bonus clause)
- Enhanced package for tasking overseas for continuous durations over 30days (In line with Client Travel Policy).
- All business trips (i.e. under 30 days) in line with Client Travel Policy - i.e. B&B + Daily Rates + Transport paid.
- LH Yeovil will be the home location and therefore travel and subsistence whilst at base is not provided.
- 25 Annual Leave + 8 days statutory holiday will apply. To be taken at a mutually convenient time, subject to operational commitments. Extra leave may apply where deployments have required intense work periods.
- You will not be deployed for periods of approx 12 weeks without the opportunity to return home for family contact. All travel will be paid by the client.
- All deployments for the client will be on an unaccompanied basis
- Medical checks, inoculations, insurance cover will be provided by the client.