6 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an Electrical Technician based in Camberley for one of our Clients.
Provision of planned and reactive electrical maintenance to electrical systems and equipment across the Estate, in support of the company's contractual and statutory obligations, helping to ensure a safe and cost-effective working environment.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To deliver planned and reactive maintenance and repair services, including regime of testing and inspection, to all electrical systems and equipment, power distribution and controls, lighting systems, wiring, cabling and conduits, and all associated components across the Estate, including site wide electrical infrastructure
- Provide expert diagnosis of electrical faults, and plan implement and co-ordinate repairs, working in collaboration with maintenance service colleagues
- Identify improvements in electrical services supply to the Estate and work with the Electrical Supervisor and other colleagues as required to implement cost effective solutions, supporting the company's environmental and sustainability objectives
- 18th edition is essential
- Experience working within a construction environment would be highly desirable
Please contact us for more information.