Up to £20.00 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Technician on behalf of our aerospace and defence client based in Stevenage. The Electrical Technician will work as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan
* To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
* To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
* To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
* Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
* To mentor when required with certain products, activities
* Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
* To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
* ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
* Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
* Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
* Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
* Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
This role is for shift work, and the most frequently used shift pattern is double-day shifts: 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 - rotating weekly.
From time to time you may be asked to work off site - this may be in the UK or abroad.