£24.89 - £31.99 per hour
8 days ago
Provide support to the Utilities Lead / Building Services Lead, by managing and leading own team in the safe operation of all works undertaken within the utilities / building services remit. To safely deliver planned and reactive maintenance across PNB and associated outstations, ensuring all work is carried out to time and specification and in accordance with the HSE and SHE requirements.
· Develop and maintain positive, open and honest relationships with the customer, managing their expectations and needs.
· Management, administration and monitoring of the time and attendance process, ensuring operatives hours balance, off booking via SAP as appropriate against Work Orders and achievement of KPIs.
· Advance recording of leave and ASAP recording of other absence via My Options to support SAP schedule adherence.
· Monitor and review Team Schedule in MRS, rejected Work Orders, closure of Work Orders, raising notifications for other services and follow ons within SAP.
· Ensure the team work 'Unquestionably' safely, adhering to all SHE standards and contributing to BAE ISO accreditation.
· Providing support with hosting audits for ISO accreditation.
· Supporting the preparation of quotations and allocation of resources for out of scope works.
· Take responsibility for the management of workshops within own area IAW all SHE standards.
· Carry out daily work inspections, to ensure tasks are being undertaken efficiently and as specified.
· Undertake the construction of task specific Risk Assessments and Method statements.
· Ensure provision of suitable information, instruction and communication to allow the team to undertake tasks in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, highlighting problem areas or changes that may impact their working day.
Ensure effective delivery by managing the team's utilisation, development, growth and availability, to enable effective delivery.