£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Electrical Team Leader - Industrial Lighting
Salary £40K - £42K + Bonus + Pension + 24 days Holiday + Bank holidays
Shifts 2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 off.
Currently looking for an experienced Electrical Team Leader / Supervisor due to increased head count in the division -
- Reviewing team performance, ensuring work is distributed/completed to the required standard
- Driving performance with individuals, delivering appropriate support and encouragement
- Conducting start of shift meetings
- Liaising with the Engineering Operations Manager (EOM) where appropriate
- Updating Maximo calendars
- Ensure Technician work schedules are arranged for maximum productivity
- Undertake planned or reactive maintenance work on engineering assets ensuring optimum serviceability which meets agreed service levels and provides a trouble free operational environment, applying the skills and knowledge required for the task Ensure that all engineering and operating records are updated to meet business, regulatory & manufacturer requirements
- Operate and promote working practices which ensure a safe working environment for self and others, contributing to the development of a safety culture and adhering to mandatory regulations & safety procedures
- Engage proactively in any work associated with delivering performance improvements within the engineering environment.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintenance team colleagues on the progress of completing work
- Work with others, including colleagues or apprentices on a one to one basis to help them learn
- Proactively upgrade skills to facilitate the maintenance and operation of new assets being delivered into service to ensure that they are maintained in a manner which keeps them performing at an appropriate level
Experience & Skills required
- HNC / HND Electrical Engineering
- Supervisory / Lead experience
- Strong motivator & Good Communicator
- Ideal backgrounds include Ex-Forces, Facilities Management, Process Plants / Power stations, Aerospace / Defence
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.