Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
£314.17 - £317.17 per day
2 months ago
6 months +
Morson International are currently recruiting Electrical Systems Maintenance Technicians for our client based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The role will be performing depth maintenance on the Tornado. All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years Tornado experience, preferably within the last 5 years.
Performs and supervises aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E) functions activities. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhauls and operates aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment. The job holder is also responsible for the training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees.
- Inspects, troubleshoots and maintains Tornado aircraft E & E systems and components to include direct and alternating current power systems, landing gear, ignition, lighting, anti-skid and nose wheel steering systems; electronic engine controls; secondary power systems; master caution and warning panels; take off warning, flight controls, fire and overheat warning, fuel control and liquid cooling, air conditioning, cabin pressurisation and aircraft oxygen systems.
- Inspects for and treats corrosion.
- Installs, tests, modifies, repairs and overhauls aircraft electrical and solid state voltage regulators; control, protection, caution and warning panels; frequency and load controllers and anti-icing controllers; static and rotary inverters; nose wheel steering and anti-skid amplifiers; generators; actuators; relays; lighting equipment; fire detectors; motors and special equipment testers.
- Performs maintenance on mobile cryogenics servicing containers.
- Replaces, fabricates and modifies electrical wiring and connectors.
- Uses electrical, electronic and pneumatic meters and test equipment.
- Inspects aircraft E & E equipment, associated electronic components and test equipment to determine operational status.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines corrective actions.
- Checks and reviews installed and repaired components.