North West England, England
8 months ago
Electrical / Controls Field Service Engineer -
Currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to be based from home whilst working for a well-known OEM.
My client is a well-established leading international equipment manufacture with a great reputation who are at the forefront of their industry. They have over 100 offices internationally.
With the training, my client provides accompanied by the knowledge new candidates already have every service engineer is guaranteed to become a specialist in their field.
£45K - 65K OTE including Overtime and travel time
Door - Door pay including overtime rates outside of regular working hours
Great Overtime rates;
The daily duties will consist of software updates, full manufacturing line installations, re-active and planned maintenance, repair and retrofitting new machinery into existing lines across various plants across the U.K. Typical customers include various well known Blue chip clients and smaller SME's.
Please note Morson is also recruiting for Electrical and Mechanical biased positions similar to this vacancy.
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent
- Time served Apprenticeship
- Willing to regularly work away from home Monday - Friday
- Must have experience of working in a FMCG environment such as Printing, Paper, Packaging, food & beverage, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.
- The ability to interrogate and understand the language and functionality of programmable logic controllers (PLC's)
- S5, S7, Allen Bradley PLC's,
- Modifying & Understanding Ladder Logic,
- Variable speed drives,
New employees will be rewarded with
- One of the most competitive packages on the market,
- A company car that can be used for personal use
- World class training from internal and external sources.
- Opportunities to test & trial new technology before it is implemented across the large service team
- Technical support
- Career progression as well as becoming a specialist in their field
Experience with the equipment below and similar will be advantageous for any application
- Stretch wrappers
- Case packers
- Conveyor systems
- Inspection systems
- Filling equipment
If you have any questions or you wish to apply please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson International
FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Dairy, Brewery Electrical; Electro mechanical; Engineer; Technician; PLC; Allen Bradly; PLC5, SLC500; Controllogix; S5; S7; Dairy; fault finding; programming; Brewery; Fillers; Conveyor; slicers, rinsers, Packing; Bottle blowing; Inspection; Labellers; Inverter drives; inverters; Danfoss FCM; motors; SEW; D.C servo systems; A.C servo systems; AC drives; DC drives; shift maintenance technician; electrical maintenance technician; automation technician; automation engineer; maintenance engineer; ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; servo drives & motors; motors; pneumatics; hydraulics; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; control panels